We are always looking for fantastic Triathlon Volunteer Marshals for our Triathlon and Endurance races in Yorkshire. There are several marshalling jobs for volunteers on race day.
- Car Park: To direct cars
- Registration: To perform kit checks, hand out race numbers and trackers.
- Checkpoints: These are either refreshment stops (We provide the refreshments) where runners must pass through.
- Crossings: To help advise runners of traffic/trains, triathlon volunteer marshals cannot stop traffic. Runners must decide for themselves if it is safe to cross.
- Sweepers: Volunteers can sweep the course at the back to remove tape and signs and help the last runners if needed.
- Finish: To record times, ensure all triathlon runners are ok and are fed and watered.
Gain Marshal Credits for volunteering. Marshal Credits may be redeemed against races as follows:
- 1 Marshal Credit = Up to Sprint Distance Triathlon.
- 2 Marshal Credits = Up to Olympic Distance Triathlon
- 3 Marshal Credits = Up to 70.3 Distance Triathlon.
- 4 Marshal Credits = Up to Full Distance Triathlon.
Marshal credits will not be redeemable for cash.
If you would like to be a volunteer marshal, please complete the form below.